Score 60+ in Mathematics in JEE with 2-3 months of preparation
Features of JEENEETStore Notes that help you get to hold onto Mathematics and perform in the JEE exam.
- Self-explanatory Notes, no additional theory book needed
- Detailed theory and concepts of Mathematics
- Problem-solving methods, short tricks and tips, formulae and solved examples
- Special focus on high scoring topics to enhance your chance of selection
How to score 60+ in Mathematics with JEENEETStore Notes: – Thoroughly study JEENEETStore Notes and solve questions from standard question banks. Regularly revise notes once done with the syllabus and retain the knowledge shared in the notes with the problem-solving skills. Mathematics is all about problem-solving. Keep on solving conceptual questions on the clock and monitor your speed and accuracy.
Why choose JEENEETStore handwritten JEE notes?
- Collected from top coachings and written by top students.
- You will find important marked information, short tricks to remember and concise theory to help you memorize easily
- Covers problems solving methods used by toppers
- Focussed study material, saves your time and no extra burden
- Brings you onboard with the mainstream JEE preparation so that you don’t miss out on anything.
Quality of Handwritten JEE/NEET Toppers Notes:
- The latest edition of Notes.
- Written in a clean and readable handwriting.
- Properly indexed with page numbers such that every topic is easily accessible
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price
“Written by Toppers, Taught by top faculties“–JEENEETStore Notes brings to you the best of both.
3 handwritten books in total which cover all important topics for JEE Mathematics XII in detail with solved examples wherever required.